[PLUG] Spam over IRC channel

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Fri Aug 31 13:18:01 IST 2018

Pluggies was originally as a domain was booked and used by ZOYD, who is
no more for last few months/years.  He abandoned the domain which was
being used for not so decent purposes.

Maybe somebody is trying to educate members about it...

Consider the unthinkable, trying to save you from a possible disaster...

On Friday 31 August 2018 01:10 PM, Dhanesh Sabane wrote:
> On 08/28/2018 03:11 AM, Raju Devidas wrote:
>> No one seems to have addressed the spam issues on the IRC side.
>> And there is continous spam on the channel.
>>

> The spam is only growing day by day. It is my request to the
> admins/moderators to look into this as soon as possible.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dhanesh B. Sabane
> https://dhanesh95.gitlab.io
> PGP ID: 0xB69A98C9C1642329
> Fingerprint: 9655 11F2 0D18 E76A 2396 D64D B69A 98C9 C164 2329

Consultant Spirituel

Guruvision Inc.

--
"Science is nothing more than an understanding of the way the world
  is and why it is that way.. (it) is the method we use to try and