[PLUG] Spam over IRC channel

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Fri Aug 31 14:01:18 IST 2018

Zoyd, booked "pluggies.org" domain when things wer very much in the flow
and plug.org.in domain was having some administrative issues.

Afterwards, when Plug.org.in problems got sorted out, Zoyd felt it
appropriate to discontinue it's renewal.

Remember, if you book a domain and abandon it is likely to get abused if
it later lands on some interesting personalities folder list.

Usually hold it blank for a year or two before releasing it, AFTER you
are done with it and want to release it for public consumption.

All the best...

On Friday 31 August 2018 01:18 PM, Skool!lookS wrote:
> Pluggies was originally as a domain was booked and used by ZOYD, who is
> no more for last few months/years.  He abandoned the domain which was
> being used for not so decent purposes.
>
> Maybe somebody is trying to educate members about it...
>
> Consider the unthinkable, trying to save you from a possible disaster...
>
> On Friday 31 August 2018 01:10 PM, Dhanesh Sabane wrote:
>> On 08/28/2018 03:11 AM, Raju Devidas wrote:
>>> No one seems to have addressed the spam issues on the IRC side.
>>> And there is continous spam on the channel.
>>>

>> The spam is only growing day by day. It is my request to the
>> admins/moderators to look into this as soon as possible.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Dhanesh B. Sabane
>> https://dhanesh95.gitlab.io
>> PGP ID: 0xB69A98C9C1642329
>> Fingerprint: 9655 11F2 0D18 E76A 2396 D64D B69A 98C9 C164 2329

Consultant Spirituel

Guruvision Inc.

--
"Science is nothing more than an understanding of the way the world
  is and why it is that way.. (it) is the method we use to try and