[PLUG] Apache issue in Debian 8.10

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 11:35:28 IST 2018

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 3:13 AM Amey Abhyankar <sco1984 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am facing issue of URL redirection after adding additional conf files.
>
> I am currently directing Jenkin request from http to https
> i.e. when somebody hits http://jenkins.mydomain.com it goes to https://jenkins
> But since I added new conf file in apache, jenkins redirection is not happening.

Without sharing the conf files, it's difficult to help.

Suggest diff between the conf files.

Restore conf files to time when http > https rewrites were working.
(Hopefully you have backed up your conf files).

Then apply your changes incrementally to pinpoint the parameter which
is messing it up.

Also do you have any .htaccess file(s) rewriting URLs?

-- Arun Khan