[PLUG] GNU Health and AIIMS

Amey Abhyankar sco1984 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 10:19:32 IST 2018

Hello,

On 3 May 2018 at 11:54, Gaurav Pant <gauravggs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> GNU Health is a Free/Libre project for health practitioners, health
> institutions and governments. It provides the functionality of Electronic
> Medical Record (EMR), Hospital Management (HMIS) and Health Information
> System (HIS).

Luis Falcon was present at openSUSE conference 2018 last month end in Prague.
I talked to 1 of the contributor about how to reach out AIIMS and he
asked me to drop message at GNUHealth mailing list.

Due to busy schedule I am not able to post message but will try to do
that this weekend.

Regards,
Amey.