[PLUG] Stunning portraits of open source revolutionaries

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 03:01:14 IST 2018

Fascinating and enlightening.

<quote>
Faces of Open Source is a photography project that takes the people of
the open source community as subjects. Notable and unsung heroes of
the open source coding world, people who dedicate themselves to
license free creation and the democratization of technology, are
presented in stunning black and white portraiture.
</quote>

Read more https://www.zdnet.com/article/stunning-portraits-of-open-source-revolutionaries/

Here is a picture gallery of contributors to Open Source; Peter Adam's work [1]
http://facesofopensource.com/

[1] http://facesofopensource.com/artist-statement/

-- Arun Khan

--
Arun Khan (অরুণ খান্/अरुण खान)
"If you do not come out of your shell, you are just a nut."  Sadhguru

Kevin Veroneau -- hugely into UNIX technologies, not just Linux. I've
dabbled with the demons, played with the Sun, and now with the
Penguins.

Sent from my non-iphone/non-android device