[PLUG] Has anybody made a stock ticker

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Mon Mar 26 15:13:54 IST 2018

Moreover all the important functions stacked together you become a dream
target of your would be cyber attacker.

The Key is to carry minimalistic physical load (software or otherwise)
when on Mt. Everest Expedition.

Every wise person knows (or learns along the way) what progress and
technology is all about.  So that we must leave all our gadgets outside
the important places of worship (like consulates).

Avoiding them altogether may not possible for all in the short run, but
once you have reached the summit of knowledge (even in case of foss and
whatever) climbing down to a middle path that help you in the long run
is advised.

Jainism is all about it...

Consultant Spirituel

Guruvision Inc.