[PLUG] How to provision aws AMI using combination of Ansible & boto on Debian 9.x? (Amey Abhyankar)

Amey Abhyankar sco1984 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:37:09 IST 2018

Thanks.

On 29 March 2018 at 13:40, riturajb1 . <riturajb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Have worked with boto3 and aws-cli at very basic level - just to launch
> instances.
> However, why not use ansible vault if you want to keep credentials secret?
>
> Best Regards
> Rituraj

For ground level work, I am searching for exact steps on how to use
aws keys  + Ansible playbook combination to provision test AMI. :-)
I.e. nothing but i) actual file format to save aws keys ii) sample YML
file just to provision basic AMI iii) The exact command for Debian 9

Lot of Ansible documentation is there but it's not helpful from nomad
point of prospective. :-/
Attending paid Ansible classroom sessions is the last resort.