[PLUG] The Passionate Programmer

Navin Dhanuka navindhanuka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 17:45:06 IST 2019

The Passionate Programmer (2nd edition)Creating a Remarkable Career in
Software Developmentby Chad FowlerThis book is about creating a remarkable
career in software development. In most cases, remarkable careers don’t
come by chance. They require thought, intention, action, and a willingness
to change course when you’ve made mistakes. Most of us have been stumbling
around letting our careers take us where they may. It’s time to take
control. This revised and updated second edition lays out a strategy for
planning and creating a radically successful life in software development.

https://pragprog.com/book/cfcar2/the-passionate-programmer

====
I just loved this book.
And I am making a podcast on it.
Should be able to release it before 2020 starts.

I believe many would benefit from my effort.
====

--
Navin Dhanuka