[PLUG] [OFF TOPIC] --- 52 Mondays

Navin Dhanuka navindhanuka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 17:55:03 IST 2019

Hi,

It's just 10 days for the new year to begin.
Most of us have made new year resolutions and hacking plans for the next
year.

Last year I came around a book called 52 Mondays.
It's an awesome book to help plan our new year for the gr8 grand success
that awaits us.
I have made a SlideShare and a YouTube video on the simple aspects of the
book.

You can enjoy the stuff as Slideshare and as a YouTube.
SS ==
https://www.slideshare.net/navindhanuka/52-mondays-a-book-by-vic-johnson
YT == https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZhrljZAQaQ

If anything pleases you or helps you please let me know OFFLIST.

Best Regards

--
Navin Dhanuka