[PLUG] What topics are allowed ?

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Fri Feb 15 15:51:43 IST 2019

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 02:22:58PM +0530, G Karunakar wrote:
> Trouble being mailer keeps re-appearing with a different mail id.
> Unless new membership itself is moderated, though cant guarantee
> person taking a different cloak to get in.

It need not be fool proof. But even if we manage to reduce nuisance to a
good extent that is quite an achievement.

I wish, we re-enable moderation with some tool assistance so that every
email doesn't have to be watched.

I miss good old days when experienced members would inculcate in new users
practices like not using top post, trimming of contents etc.

Mayuresh