[PLUG] How do AMD Ryzen 2nd gen processors/boards go with Linux

Dnyanraj Mali dnyanraj.mali at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 09:30:54 IST 2019

Thanks for this information Amey..
Will go through the links and update about the findings by weekend.
I have tried installing Ubuntu 16.04,18.04 and 18.10, but that did not work.

Below is the link from flipkart, which has the hardware details.
https://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-ideapad-330-ryzen-5-quad-core-8-gb-1-tb-hdd-dos-330-15arr-laptop/p/itmf7garh6dfwhvf

Regards,
Dnyanraj