[PLUG] How do AMD Ryzen 2nd gen processors/boards go with Linux

Skool!lookS•InkarNatioN look.kool at guruvision.com
Tue Jan 8 19:42:25 IST 2019

Stingyness in spending on advance technology has taught me more technology than what anyone can learn by spending profusely in pursuit of betterment.

It also teaches you management of your own affairs as side effect.

Nonetheless enjoy to learn...

⁣⁣BlueMail-ing Using a 10.or Device​

Get BlueMail for Android ​