[PLUG] How do AMD Ryzen 2nd gen processors/boards go with Linux

Skool!lookS•InkarNatioN look.kool at guruvision.com
Tue Jan 8 19:36:32 IST 2019

Just to quench my idiotic curiosity...

How does multithreded and whatever great capabilities board help software development.

I can understand compile time squeeze requirement but all other time it's a powerful waste of money...

Better scheduling is much more effective than pushing money into high tech investments...

My ₹ 0.02/- worth of letters..

⁣⁣BlueMail-ing Using a 10.or Device​

Get BlueMail for Android ​