[PLUG] Mageia 7 is out... (Magic of Madrake & Lothar)

Skool!lookS•InkarNatioN look.kool at guruvision.com
Wed Jul 3 12:04:00 IST 2019

When it did not boot correctly for long long time.

I went to recovery mode. Changed nothing. Re booted.

Then I readjusted the display resolution manually to correct value. Rebooted. Normal booting to display did not happen. I chose "flat panel" instead of usual "plug & play" monitor.

Again booted into recovery mode but no further changes. Everything works correctly.

Next normal boot, everything goes berserk... So I reboot.

Just to check & make sure I "do not" use recovery mode once more, let it continue and everything work normal..

i586, lenovo 2048 with Intel T2080 processor, 2 GB ram

I am running theme "Maya" for display which I chose during tweaking display settings..

JFYI

⁣___
"अ Happy फेस"
Goan बाय Birth, Soiled इन Maharashtra, Watering frॐ पुणेकर.!

⁣Sent from 10.or Device​ using BlueMail​