[PLUG] Mageia 7 is out... (Magic of Madrake & Lothar - update)

Skool!lookS•InkarNatioN look.kool at guruvision.com
Wed Jul 3 16:37:10 IST 2019

Normal booting started happening after I changed DM to light-dm/xdm.

SDDM does not boot so clean, maybe owing to ancient hardware spec...

Great Day to finally say... "It works" because even Marathi keyboard input related matter are resolved to satisfaction in "Mag°°7".
⁣___
"अ Happy फेस"
Goan बाय Birth, Soiled इन Maharashtra, Watering frॐ पुणेकर.!

⁣Sent from 10.or Device​ using BlueMail​