[PLUG] Taming Mageia 7 ... ... ...

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Thu Jul 4 19:44:35 IST 2019

Interestingly I could not install mageia on another lappy which has 6GB
of RAM.

Going to try again, but faced almost similar symptoms after installation
so I gave up and opted for CentOS and removed the ruffles of my
unfamiliarity with it before fixing this machine with LightDM

Baffles me because Mageia had been the cleanest install and I was used
so much to it.  It has fixed Marathi Input but it works clean in Plasma.

With XFce I am facing some kind of difficulty concerning Marathi
Inputting...

--
Consultant Spirituel
अ Happy फेस Goan बाय Birth, Upbringing ऑफ Maharashtra, Arguments frॐ पुणेकर.!

-- "Science is nothing more than an understanding of the way the world
is and why it is that way.. (it) is the method we use to try and
postulate a minimum set of assumptions that can explain, through a
straighforward logical derivation, the existence of many phenomena of
nature .."
                                 -- From "The Goal" by E.M. Goldratt