[PLUG] Taming Mageia 7 ... ... ...

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Thu Jul 4 19:54:59 IST 2019

I had to remove all parameters after ro those like splash and vga...
everything in between those two... from grub.cnf

सो इफ यू रन इन २ सच प्रॉब्लेम व्हाइल इन्स्ॉलिंग मॅजेइया

हे उत्तर तुम्हांस मदत करू शकेल.

जय गुरुदेव..

On 04/07/19 7:44 pm, Skool!lookS wrote:
> Interestingly I could not install mageia on another lappy which has
> 6GB of RAM.
>
> Going to try again, but faced almost similar symptoms after
> installation so I gave up and opted for CentOS and removed the ruffles
> of my unfamiliarity with it before fixing this machine with LightDM
>
> Baffles me because Mageia had been the cleanest install and I was used
> so much to it.  It has fixed Marathi Input but it works clean in Plasma.
>
> With XFce I am facing some kind of difficulty concerning Marathi
> Inputting...

-- Consultant Spirituel अ Happy फेस Goan बाय Birth, Upbringing ऑफ
Maharashtra, Arguments frॐ पुणेकर.! -- "Science is nothing more than an
understanding of the way the world is and why it is that way.. (it) is
the method we use to try and postulate a minimum set of assumptions that
can explain, through a straighforward logical derivation, the existence
of many phenomena of nature .." -- From "The Goal" by E.M. Goldratt