[PLUG] PLUG Meetup July 2019 Confirmation (20th July / 10:00 AM / COEP )

Gaurav Pant gauravggs at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 19:15:21 IST 2019

Hello Everyone,

(Resending this mail again)

Next PLUG meet is scheduled on 20th July 2019.

Please note the timings, we start at 10:00 AM

Meeting details are available at the following link:
https://www.plug.org.in/events/2019/07/20/plug-meeting-july-2019

This time we are going to have a sessions on:
* Important terminal command -- Tejas
* Capture the flag activity -- Gaurav Sitlani
* Customizing BASH,ZSH,FISH -- Dhanesh
* Debian Buster release celebration cake cutting & stickers.

Please do register for the meet.
https://www.plug.org.in/plug-meet-registration

Timings: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM

Venue:
Seminar Hall, Ground Floor, Electronics Extension Building,
College of Engineering Pune(COEP),
Wellesely Rd, Shivajinagar, Pune-411 005

Regards