[PLUG] PLUG Meetup July 2019 Confirmation (20th July / 10:00 AM / COEP )

Abhijit A.M. abhijit.comp at coep.ac.in
Mon Jul 15 12:20:10 IST 2019

Dear All,

The entry to the venue is from North Side Gate of COEP.

Here is the location on Google Map. https://goo.gl/maps/AYw9SNkA6NPejxQeA

The entry gate location is below the flyover.  If you are coming from Sancheti hospital, then take left on Mumbai highway, and then U-turn below the flyover. If you are coming from Mumbai side, then keep left below the flyover. If you are coming from RTO/Station side, then (a) either take a long detour using the flyover, do a circle and come from Sancheti hospital or  (b) enter COEP on the other side (i.e. South side gate, after the bridge on river) and take a walk using the subway in the college to come to North side campus.

Abhijit A.M.
Faculty, Department of Computer Engineering and I.T.,
College of Engineering Pune (COEP)
Shivajinagar, Pune, India - 411005

Phone: +91 20-2550-7108
--

“...the planet does not need more successful people. But it does desperately need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of every kind..."

― David W. Orr, Ecological Literacy: Educating Our Children for a Sustainable World