[PLUG] Post-Meetup Introspection on 25th July, 8 PM IST at #pluggies

Tejas Sanap sanap.tejas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 00:28:09 IST 2019

Dear all,
I think, the best way to bring people onto IRC is do a small session
on the next meetup, where everyone can create IRC nicks together and
join the #pluggies channel. Freenode has tons of nice channels, we
can discuss some popular ones, too.

> 1. What went as planned?
I think, over-all the meetup went smoothly, considering that this was
the first time some of us were organizing a meetup.

The CTF activity was very fun.

The cake was delicious.

> 2. What didn't go as planned?
There are two things that stood out:
1. Internet accessibility - Those of us on the #pluggies channel were
already aware of this as dhanesh95 had mentioned it in one of the team
meetings. However, if internet is required, we should mention this in
the meetup description, so that the participants can be prepared.

2. Some of the participants didn't have laptops or couldn't find
charging spots

> 3. What could we have done better?
I want to apologize for being late. It won't happen again.

If we are going to cut cakes or have some sort of food, we should
arrange for paper plates. I think, the most effective stratergy for
food is to not have it or use food tokens that can be used in a
canteen as Dexter mentioned in a conversation after the meetup.

> 4. General feedback
I think for the next meetup, we should open a github page or some sort
of form where people can give proposals.

That's all from my side.

Tejas Sanap.
(whereistejas)