[PLUG] Booting Mageia 6.1 with Mint installed Kernel...

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Sat Jun 1 10:57:29 IST 2019

If I try to boot Mageia 6.1 installed kernel which 4.14.121 display is
so dark that I practically use torch to see what is happening beneath
the darkness presented by the screen.  Since I could see some movement
below I really it is booting albeit with wrong display parameters.

The same was experienced when I tried to install Mageia 7 on here.

Booting up in any other distribution has no problem for display, it is
radiant like usual.

Just for those who care to listen and help.

In the past when nobody on plug answered by queries, and even when no
such issues were found to be raised anywhere else, somebody was
listening and fixing the problems I faced, so I know it is not just the
idiots (me included) here on PLUG that contribute to the success of
Linux (and Gnu).

All your writings cost you bandwidth of thought and there are people who
care for it too.

SO keep enjoying the expression (even irregular) till situation in front
of you closes the lid.

--
Consultant Spirituel

Guruvision Inc.

"अ Happy फेस"

Goan बाय Birth, Upbringing ऑफ Maharashtra, Arguments frॐ पुणेकर.!
--
"Science is nothing more than an understanding of the way the world
  is and why it is that way.. (it) is the method we use to try and