[PLUG] Booting Mageia 6.1 with Mint installed Kernel...

Skool!lookS•InkarNatioN look.kool at guruvision.com
Sat Jun 1 15:07:36 IST 2019

Since Mageia 6.1/7 runs on old hardware without any display problems means old Xserver code is better than newer X86_64 code quality & testing of display related source.

Either coding is incorrect & buggy, or defaults are not proper.

Quality of testing is in doubt or coding?

You do not need great test jig to determine such, but one definitely needs "Mens Sana in Corpore  Sano" (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_sana_in_corpore_sano)

⁣___
"अ Happy फेस"
Goan बाय Birth, Soiled इन Maharashtra, Watering frॐ पुणेकर.!

⁣Sent from 10.or Device​ using BlueMail​