[PLUG] Megeia 6.1 never booted after kernel 4.14.89 on ASUS eee pc.

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Wed Jun 5 16:06:12 IST 2019

Short story is in the subject.

Even to day after clean install and applying updates Kernel 4.14.121
showed me blank screen to stare at after initial boot splash.

So I switched back 14.70 (which is installed by Live install) and
continue working.

Just for the record.
Ciao
--
Consultant Spirituel
Guruvision Inc.

अ Happy फेस

Goan बाय Birth, Upbringing ऑफ Maharashtra, Arguments frॐ पुणेकर.!
--
"Science is nothing more than an understanding of the way the world
  is and why it is that way.. (it) is the method we use to try and