[PLUG] Life has become interesting with Lenovo 2048.

Skool!lookS•InkarNatioN look.kool at guruvision.com
Fri Jun 7 14:22:08 IST 2019

Yesterday after applying updates, I also installed Enlightenment, Mate & one or two more desktops.

Afterwards I was unable to login using Desktop Login, however console login using Ctrl-Alt-F? was working alright.

Since evening yesterday I could not login to desktop with GUI with any manager.

This morning just while checking, I could login to Mate and afterwords Xfce login also became possible...

Later screensaver with X could not let me in so ctrl-backspace was essential.

Still trying imagine if it is playing tricks with me...
Those interested can dig info about PEAR (Princeton Engineering Anomalies Project) that Pentagon spent billions of dollars on to establish same thing I am mentioning here...

Good D.. (A.Y. 2019-20)

⁣___
"अ Happy फेस"
Goan बाय Birth, Soiled इन Maharashtra, Watering frॐ पुणेकर.!

⁣Sent from 10.or Device​ using BlueMail​