[PLUG] Lets collaborate for writing a TUXEDO movie script

Navin Dhanuka navindhanuka at gmail.com
Mon May 13 18:15:42 IST 2019

Hi All,

We all must have come across the prestigious web-page by Éric Lévénez @
https://www.levenez.com/.

On the homepage he has mentioned links to:
@ UNIX History
@ Windows History
@ Computer Languages History
(http://blog.navindhanuka.com/unix-windows-computer-languages-history/)

A friend of mine, just did a kinetic typography video for me.
You can see the video @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlB7JWGXtHE.
He is very good at Kinetic Typography.

He wants to help in making the GNU/Linux study material for the pubic
domain.
I have requested him to start with the content on Levenez.com.
And he is delighted to start with it.
But we need to give him a script.
The script should have images & content.

If anyone is interested in this unique collaboration, let me know.
I need help in the content (unique facts) & images.

Navin Dhanuka