[PLUG] Learning & Success...

Skool!lookS•InkarNatioN look.kool at guruvision.com
Mon May 27 12:30:17 IST 2019

Though CentOS 7 attempt made me aware of lack of awareness, it did not go past certain steps of install w.r.t. using previous partitions.

Linux Mint has decided to live along Mageia 6 (which is broken) and gone ahead with installing files... Install cleaner than CentOS.

Good Learning prior to announcement of success

⁣___
"अ Happy फेस" [Goan बाय Birth, Upbringing ऑफ Maharashtra, Arguments frॐ पुणेकर...!]

⁣Sent from 10.or Device​ using BlueMail​