[PLUG] Learning & Success... (Success..!)

Skool!lookS•InkarNatioN look.kool at guruvision.com
Fri May 31 13:49:07 IST 2019

Was finally able to boot back into Mageia 6.1 today.

While booting it shows "Linux Mint" splash (after boot selection...) which must remained somewhere during attempts of CentOS, OpenSuSE, Mageia 6/7, Linux Mint Mate (मते = votes)

:-)

⁣___
"अ Happy फेस" [Goan बाय Birth, Upbringing ऑफ Maharashtra, Arguments frॐ पुणेकर...!]

⁣Sent from 10.or Device​ using BlueMail​