[PLUG] [CFP] An end to end project lifecycle.

Ashwin Phadke ashwinphadke12 at rediffmail.com
Fri Nov 8 13:25:12 IST 2019

Hello Pluggies,As a part of Rotaract club of Pune Sinhagad road we are planning a professional development session on the topic "An end to end project lifecycle". The topic focuses on explaining or educating the attendees on how the entire open source project lifecycle works right from ideation to code and launch. This will also include all the major and minor details about the projects and of course how they are maintained by a community that probably only meets online.Open source is a fascinating subject and for the attendees, it would be a great addition in deciding their career paths ahead.The audience will be comprised of techies, non-techies and also experts in their domains.Please let me know if anyone would be interested in taking up this session. The session will be preferably on the weekends as it would be the right time for the presenter and the audience.As a fellow pluggie I thought who better to conduct this session than this wonderful group.​Waiting for your replies.Regards,Ashwin PhadkeTwitter: @ashwinphadke1Website: https://ashwin-phadke.github.io[PLEASE SELECT REPLY ALL]