[PLUG] [CFP] An end to end project lifecycle.

Inkar Nation look.kool at guruvision.com
Mon Nov 18 20:52:57 IST 2019

How much time you expect to stand in front of the crowd...

Currently I am non-techie but just curious...

I once worked in life cycle development situation (without realising my achievements in the project USA) till a tough customer VP praised my resilience...

Many times people who know all catchwords are only that deep in there while many others do it much better without knowing the subject title.

No offense meant, just simple cat's curiosity ...

⁣UnPLUGed for Life ...
Clean Air, Bright Sunshine & Good bit of Rain...​