[PLUG] I wish, I knew this when I started with Vim

Tejas Sanap sanap.tejas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 09:21:19 IST 2019

On Mon 25 Nov, 2019, 10:37 PM Shridhar Daithankar, <
ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net> wrote:

> IME the situation is not that rosy. People cannot read/write a single
> line of code, if they don't have an IDE. They don't understand the
> working of IDE  or the tools offered by it either.

The question most people ask is if it is worth the time and efforts it
takes to set up everything on their own. They see no value in knowing how
the gears and springs in their watches work, as long as it's hands are
ticking.

It is on par with a superstition now.

--
Tejas Sanap.