[PLUG] Problem with Plug.

Inkar Nation look.kool at guruvision.com
Sun Apr 5 18:11:09 IST 2020

I MADE Only 2 suggestions regarding PLUG website thus far. Let's see if new crop of pluggies can get it implemented instead of chattering about all new stuff.

1. Clicking on TUX logo of Plug should send the visitor to a page dedicated to first Chairman/President of PLUG श्री देवल (we lost him long back).

2. If possible give single line credit to सोमेश बारटक्के for Tux with Puneri Pagadi. (For all रामायण fans... He works with John Deere for more than 13 years now.)

If you have anything to discuss concerning this... I am all ears..!

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​