[PLUG] Knoppix live cd

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 00:05:27 IST 2023

Well,
What you needed is some bootable system that can do fsck on your
uncountable file system. I offered Ubuntu that can do that job.

If you want to compare various bootable distros, that's a different
discussion.

Please decide your priority... Whether to make your system workable or
compare distros

Regards
Sudhanwa