[PLUG] Please Sign The Petition

Mandar Vaze / मंदार वझे mandarvaze at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 22:38:35 IST 2015

Awesome !!

I have been exclusively using linux for close to a decade, but the points
mentioned by Amarendra make complete sense.
I am a linux user because it is the "right tool" *for me*, not because MS
Windows is "bad/evil"
I am thinking of moving to OSX because it is *nix under the hood, and all
the "right tools" are available for OSX as well. (cost of hardware is
holding me back, but not for long)

-Mandar