[PLUG] DebcON debate on free as in freedom forum

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Mon Aug 6 16:45:27 IST 2018

I have a genuine problem whether to designate myself as DonKey or MonKey
owing to my lack of knowledge/Wisdom/Awareness about Linux and related
software mo(ve)ment... {Unix Epoch}

Please help "shirish शिरीष" in his quest for becoming a genuine leader...

My best wishes are with all concerned, being same name I can NOT praise
anymore....

--
Consultant Spirituel

Guruvision Inc.

--
"Science is nothing more than an understanding of the way the world
  is and why it is that way.. (it) is the method we use to try and