[PLUG] [ILUG-BOM] Debconf 20/21 in India

Amey Abhyankar sco1984 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 09:38:49 IST 2018

Hello All,

I am delighted to read massive & immense responses.

Attaching DebConf 2020 bidding meet recorded archive again for
reference = https://gemmei.ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/debian-meetings/2018/DebConf18/2018-08-04/debconf20-in-your-city.webm

I don't see this much noise from other DebConf bidders which clearly
explains India is likely going to host Debian conference soon.

After doing some analytics, I figured out we need to host meetings at
IRC on regular basis or at Google hangout to keep the discussion going
on.

Somebody can post MOM's at Debian India mailing list as well.
Sounds like typical plan from corporate IT sector right? ;-)

Pls decide the date/time & broadcast the details thanks.

Adding Debian's current project leader in cc i.e. Chris Lamb =
https://www.debian.org/vote/2018/platforms/lamby &
https://www.debian.org/devel/leader

Gathering all threads hereby for reference just to make sure everybody
reads all comments from multiple mailing lists =

[1] Debian India mailing list =
https://lists.debian.org/debian-dug-in/2018/08/threads.html
[2] Pune Linux User Group mailing list =
https://list.plug.org.in/pipermail/plug-mail/2018-August/date.html
[3]  Indian Linux User Group BOMBAY/Mumbai =
http://mm.glug-bom.org/pipermail/linuxers/Week-of-Mon-20180806/date.html

Regards,
Amey.