[PLUG] CoFSuG and FOSS and PLUG

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Sat Mar 31 21:38:06 IST 2018

if it is not the same Shirish Agarwal that I am referring to then "Let
all the peace in the world be with you" and you can/may continue writing
long essays to the best of your capabilities.

However some plug members maybe (or may not be) facing a problem with
"The Name".

The purpose of starting this thread was to de-threading the complexity
associated with common names. (सब तो भारतरत्न अटल बिहारी वाजपेयी नही बन
सकते, कुछ लोगोंका रोल लालकृष्ण आडवाणी का भी हो सकता है :-) )

स्वल्पाक्षरं असंदिग्धं सारवत् विश्वतोमुखम्

Consultant Spirituel

Guruvision Inc.